YAMAHA LP-7A PEDAL UNIT
Three piano-style pedals for the same kind of functional sustain, sostenuto and soft control found on grand pianos with half-damper effect.
Suitable for Yamaha DGX-660 Digital Piano.
YAMAHA LP-7A PEDAL UNIT Three piano-style pedals for the same kind of functional sustain, sostenuto and soft control found on grand pianos with half-damper effect.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 3 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Shipping is paid by the customer
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly contact a member of our customer care Team to:
You will receive an authorization code to return your items
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- 758 high quality voices including Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
- Quick Sampling function - 5 sample (1 Normal type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
- Groove Creator function - 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- USB Audio Recorder - 80 minutes. (.wav)
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities